For past one week i have to go for urination frequently. In fact some leak also occurs. It is persisting even though i have increased my water intake.?

Most commonly frequent urination occurs because of urinary infection and requires evaluation by a urologist. Excessive water intake will only worsen the problem as increased water will lead to increased urine formation and thus more urination.

For quite some time i am having burning sensation at the tip of my organ especially during the time of passage of urine?

Burning sensation in urine or dysuria as it is known can be because of local inflammation . You need to consult your urologist.

I am 46 yrs old lady and my urine leaks while sneezing or climbing stairs.?

You are suffering from a medical condition known as stress urinary incontinence. Consult your urologist.

My child wets his bed in the night . what to do?

Don't worry it is a medical condition known a nocturnal enuresis. Consult your urologist and it will be sorted out .